Police need help identifying suspects in last week’s armed home invasion on South 10th Street.
The following report is from the Philadelphia Police Department:
The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the following suspect vehicle in reference to a gunpoint home invasion.
On Aug. 8 at 12:48 a.m., two unknown black males forced entry to the rear of the victim’s residence located on the 1100 block of South 10th Street, police say.
Once inside, the suspects allegedly went into the victim’s bedroom and woke her demanding money.
When she asked who they were, they allegedly knocked her to the ground and kicked her in the face.
One suspect, who was armed with a firearm, allegedly held it to her head and continued demanding money. The suspect then located two safes and fled through the front door into a waiting vehicle and fled the area possibly operated by a suspect named “Cody”.
- Suspect Description: Suspect #1: Black male, 6'0", thin build, 20 to 30 years-of-age, dark complexion, wearing a white hooded sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers and armed with a firearm.
- Suspect #2: Black male, 20 to 30 years-of-age, dark complexion, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers.
- Suspect #3: Black male, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt.
- Vehicle Description: 2000s Silver Cadillac with chrome rims, tinted windows, large sunroof and a loud/custom exhaust.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or phillypolice.com/news
- If you see these suspects do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial (215) 686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or these suspects, please contact: South Detective Division: (215)686–3013/3013, Det. Martella #711 DC 18–03–046147.