Police need the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect who broke into a locker and stole a wallet at Blink Fitness Gym.
On Oct. 8, at approximately 6 p.m., the victim was inside the Blink Fitness Gym located at 330 West Oregon Avenue. When the victim went to the locker room, the victim discovered that someone broke into their locker and took a wallet containing several credit cards.
While making a police report, the victim was notified that one of the credit cards had been used to make a purchase at the CVS located at 2132 South Street. Surveillance video at that location captured an unknown male making the purchases.
Police need the public’s assistance in identifying the unknown suspect.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial (215) 686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact: South Detective Division: (215) 686–3013/3014 DC 18–03–059286.