East Passyunk Avenue is preparing for a two-week showcase of popular eateries as it hosts its ninth annual Restaurant Week.
New and affordable price points will be available from an extensive list of participants serving up three-course prix fixe lunch and/or dinner menus available for takeaway, delivery, indoor and outdoor seating starting on Monday, Feb. 22, through Friday, March 5.
East Passyunk Restaurant Week offers an eclectic mix of new and trendy restaurants and top takeaway spots all with diverse flavors and fare. From Mediterranean to Italian to Chinese, patrons can expect special menus at price points ranging from $15-$55.
“This year East Passyunk Restaurant Week has adapted to offer a variety of options whether you’re looking for something delicious indoors, outdoors or at your door,” said EPABID Executive Director Adam Leiter. “So many of our neighborhood restaurants are working hard to keep bringing you the meals you love, but they need your support to make it through the winter.”
Prix-fixe lunch and/or dinner menus are priced at $15, $25, $35 and $55 for exclusive, elevated meals. Some of the participating restaurants include:
· Bing Bing Dim Sum (1648 E. Passyunk Ave.) – Popular non-traditional dim sum and Chinese dishes with a Jewish twist.
· Ember & Ash (1520 E. Passyunk Ave.) – A modern approach to a lost art of global peasant food with menu items cooked in a custom-built, wood-burning hearth.
· Figs & Olives (1941 E. Passyunk Ave.) – Family-owned Mediterranean restaurant and cafe offering the finest in authentic Mediterranean cuisine seasoned according to home-style recipes and cooked to perfection.
· The Palace of Indian (1533 S. 11th St.) – Authentic Indian home-style cooking in an artistic space overlooking the famous Singing Fountain.
· Redcrest Fried Chicken (1525 S. 11th St.) – The most delicious fried chicken, homemade sides and out-of-this-world buttermilk biscuits you’ve ever eaten.
Visit www.eastpassyunkrestaurantweek.com for a full list of participants, menus and participation details for each individual restaurant. Reservation information is available on the bottom of each menu page.