The Bok Building tenants are hosting a Mother’s Day Market Saturday, May 11 in the BOK Workshop (821 Dudley Street entrance) from noon to 4 p.m. Participating tenants invite the public to shop directly from local makers and artists.
Learn more about what the Bok building has to offer, including art, products and services as well as delicious food and drink. Two Persons Coffee will be brewing their coffee and serving up Machine Shop Boulangerie pastries. South Philly Smokhaus will be serving brunch and lunch, and they have brought in Free Will Brewing to serve seasonal beers.
There is something for everyone at Bok with jewelry, hand-blown glass, ceramics, natural beauty products and much more.
Bok is a hub of small locally-owned businesses. These businesses collaborate to organize events, workshops, markets and studio tours throughout the year.
Made at Bok Markets are free, family and pup-friendly and wheelchair accessible.
Find full event listing here
Participating small businesses include:
- Bevy of Objects – Fine Jewelry company specializing in custom jewelry and 3D CAD Design.
- B.ross – b.ross is a lifestyle brand influenced by Philadelphia and its moments of pride. Products are inspired by female maker Betsy Ross.
- Caitlin McCormack – fiber artist.
- Delia King – reversed glass painting.
- Echo Metals – handmade jewelry by Kaitlin Kerr.
- Franklin & Whitman – all-natural and cruelty-free skincare, haircare, men’s grooming and pet products for the modern lifestyle.
- Free Will Brewing Co – independent and local craft beer.
- Lobo Mau – designer clothing specializing in unique and innovative textile print design.
- MacGregor Art – Marilyn MacGregor is an illustrator/ artist/designer with a popular series of Philadelphia scenes from her on-site sketches, as well as, other prints and cards from her original drawings.
- Mad Lab Entertainment – Madlab Entertainment produces independent short and feature films.
- Nuance Jewelry – unique gem and druzy fashion jewelry with vintage appeal.
- Remark Glass – timeless glassware sustainably hand-blown from recycled bottles.
- Robert Boone – ceramic designs.
- Stover Ceramics – One-of-a-kind hand-carved ceramics.
- South Philly Smokhaus – low and slow BBQ cooked with wood fire smoke and accompanied by classic sides and sodas.
- The Tiny Jeweler – jewelry in gold and silver, which are built by hand.
- T.Kahres Jewelry – artistic, fine jewelry with sustainably sourced materials.
- Two Persons Coffee – Coffee bar inspired by the writings of Edward Bok.