Jefferson Health is seeking donations of medical supplies to fight the COVID-19 outbreak.
Healthcare workers are asking for donations of respirator masks, hand sanitizer, medical face masks and goggles to be dropped off at one of its locations in the Philadelphia area.
More specifically workers are looking for:
- N-95 respirator masks (medical grade preferred) or industrial, NIOSH and FDA approved
Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Surgical grade ear-loop face masks (preferred) or tieback face masks
Masks with face shields
- Goggles (no openings on sides)
- All products should be in their original packaging — unopened and unexpired.
Supplies can be dropped off at one of four locations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital at the Bluemle Life Sciences Building’s loading dock at 233 South 10th Street, Philadelphia
- Abington Hospital-Jefferson Health at the Levy Medical Plaza at 1235 Old York Road in Abington
- Jefferson-Torresdale Hospital’s main lobby at 10800 Knights Road, Philadelphia
- Jefferson Health-New Jersey at 367 Hurffville-Crosskeys Road in Sewell, New Jersey
To request a gift acknowledgment for donated goods, please email your name, address, phone and description of items donated to email@example.com.
Jefferson Health is also accepting tax deductible donations.